Online card transactions is a sector with a constantly increasing adoption. The critical information involved in online payments aka cardholder data, require strong protection. Thus, a new requirement arises for merchants and service providers. The PCI Security Council created a family of standards for payment merchants and payment service providers to comply, in order to ensure protection of the cardholder data.
SpearIT can help you achieve compliance to any of the PCI family standard though its accredited PCI ASV (Approved Scanning Vendor) and QSA (Qualified Security Assessor) services:
- PCI DSS covers security of the environments that store, process or transmit account data. Environments receive account data from Payment applications and other resources (e.g. acquirers).
- PCI PA-DSS for secure payment applications to support which receive account data from payment devices and execute payment transactions.
- PCI PTS for device tamper detection, cryptographic processes and other mechanism used to protect the PIN.
- PCI P2PE for encryption, decryption and key management within secure cryptographic devices.
- PCI PIN for secure managment, processing and transmission of personal identification numer (PIN) data during online and offline payment card transaction processing.
- PCI 3D Secure for organizations that perform or provide EMVCo 3DS functions or develop 3DS SDKs.